[Tecno-Industial]Marching Ordrs(mp3)

Started by Tassel of Blue, September 11, 2009, 17:41:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Tassel of Blue

Marching Orders

Heres yur yankee doodel for all u leftists and Obama lovrs. u want to giv my music to yur frends? Here - giv this to tehm.i comand u.
What? now u dont wan to?

Crittics wil b ignord. --actuly,cursd
"Blueswept stares and violin embraces

and love,
just a tassel of blue..."

uncloned

this would be worthy of sequencing the videos from the sound bytes

Saga Musix

Not much to say... Very nice electro tune. I found the speech in the beginning a bit too long, but it might be actually good this way if it's f.e. used as a first track on an album.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

I learned late last week she has posted this, and it's clear she still has some animosities about this forum. :cry:

I engineered the "Tolerance Mix" of this song for her new album and was quite pleased with her composition. (I dare say she has become my equal in using MPT for EDM tracks.) She then went back and added the Obama soundbites for this mix, and from what it sounds like, to great effect -- altho i do admit she and i have the same bias towards Pres. Obama. But she's not as political "read" as i am; she just HATES hypocrisy more than she's concerned about political effects.

I hope to see, however, more anti-Obama art and music like we did for Bush. That would make everything fair. :P

BTW, for those who aren't aware of the "Yankee Doodle" reference...from what i understand, the song "Yankee Doodle" was used as mockery song by the British (about the American colonists) during the American Revolution, then adopted by Americans to mock the British back (by fully embracing the caricature). She tells me this song can be used by the left in the same way -- they can feel empowered that someone is mocking them i guess! :wink:

uncloned

I think a great thing about modplug is that people can post music and have it evaluated for its musical content by acomplished composers like, Psi, Sam and others.

Sam_Zen

Well, I already have been cursed decades ago, so I don't mind. :)

This is a strong piece with a nive development in time.
The high synths have a bit too much 'piew'- cliché sound, but it doesn't spoil the song.