What's everyone's first name?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 06, 2006, 03:13:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

In my continued attempt to get to know more about all of you, I wonder, in this day and age of anonymous internet, how much do we really know about each other? We are all friendly here, let's not hide so much!  :lol:

So, if you are ok with telling people, what's your first name?

Mine's Daniel

Which means "Judged by God" if you are a God worshiper (I'm not), and I was named after a book in the bible. Although with my life, I am thinking of changing my name to Jobe  :twisted:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

tvdude

My name is Paul, which means "Small".  Nice to meet you Daniel.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

Im Kuldeep... "Kul" means light. and "Deep" mean family. so what im meant to be is light of the family :? nice to meet u Paul and Daniel... HMMMM Paul Daniels is a british comedian  :lol:
Eat... Its good for you.

speed-goddamn-focus

My name is G?ran, which is a Swedish variant of Georg. (About the goddamn part of my nickname, I was just annoyed with having to re-register and I still believed this forum was temporary.)

Randilyn

[deleted]

Atlantis

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Mine's Daniel
You know, you just made me realise I had no clue after all these years of knowing you as "Squirrel Havoc". :lol:

Mine's Peter, last name van der Linde. Born in The Netherlands but now living in New Zealand.
Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

http://www.facebook.com/atlanteanrecords

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Atlantis"
You know, you just made me realise I had no clue after all these years of knowing you as "Squirrel Havoc". :lol:

Yeah i've known you longer than anyone here really, you heard my first song before I even finished it, and encouraged me to continue. For that, I thank you  :wink:
-

Atlantis

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"

Yeah i've known you longer than anyone here really, you heard my first song before I even finished it, and encouraged me to continue. For that, I thank you  :wink:
Hmm, I don't even remember. :oops: What was it called?
Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

rncekel

Mine is Rafael, which means "God heals". But I refused to study medicine (and to believe in God)   :D

cyperkid

the mine is Thomas
yeah...the Doubting One
or being/having a twin around (if i believe the origin of that name)
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

Most of you know my name already...

Mine is Leon, which means the lion that does good.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

It was called Genesis  :D
-

Atlantis

It was called Genesis  :D
Hah, yep, I remembered seeing it listed on your site too. Something about panning things or using stereo delay to widen the image from what I remember of those days gone by.

Oh, and my name supposedly means "strong rock", but I say it doesn't mean anything. So one day someone decides to give a name meaning, and all bearers are supposed to relate to it? ::) :P

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Atlantis"Oh, and my name supposedly means "strong rock", but I say it doesn't mean anything. So one day someone decides to give a name meaning, and all bearers are supposed to relate to it? ::) :P

Hey, from what I remember, you survived a bus wreck. That's gotta count for some strength. And my last name means "argue" in German, and I love to argue, so maybe there is something to this name thing  :lol:
-

Diamond

Carlos, which in French means "strong" and in Spanish means "manly".  I was born in Puerto Rico.