Discovered something cool in v3.02

Started by LPChip, November 01, 2009, 10:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I have put an orderlist with some -- patterns in it.

Like:

00 01 02 03 -- -- 04 05 06 07

The 04 till 07 are patterns that I'm not using anymore. I made them for a test, and I listen to it occasionally for inspiration in this particular song.

I navigated to pattern 4 and played from the first row (so all patterns in the orderlist are played)

Normally, at pattern 07, it loops and returns to pattern 00. This time it went to pattern 04.

I'm thrilled to see this, so please don't change this behavor! :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Didn't plan to do so. This has mostly been done because of the way my new PSM loader works, for the Extreme Pinball music.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Please keep it in! I love this feature.

If you think its not as it supposed to be, then please make it an option.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

I still don't plan to change it. :P
BTW, it does not work if you set a restart position that's not 0.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Thats okay :)

Just don't change it, okay? :lol:

Saga Musix

I use it myself, so again: why should i change it? :nuts:

Sam_Zen

This looks like a nice feature indeed.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"I use it myself, so again: why should i change it? :nuts:

Whatever the reason is, just don't change it! :nuts:

bvanoudtshoorn