Something Strange

Started by Really Weird Person, August 11, 2009, 23:55:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Maybe I like strange things, but I'm glad the Function starts 'off' nowadays.

Really Weird Person

I guess that it is not all that bad. I typically have the record function off when the song is playing anyway.

psishock

Well, i've lmfao on the "hold music", tech support is always fun to call. :D Good one RWP.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

Do you mean midi record or pattern record? Midi record can be enabled/disabled by default in the "general" options tab. Pattern record state should be saved upon closing modplug.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

I am referring to pattern record. I will try that idea, but I have tried it before without it working.

Saga Musix

then, maybe, mpt can't write to mptrack.ini anymore. that might happen if e.g. run it under Vista or Seven and use the Program Files directories.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Perhaps deleting the ini file will fix the problem. I am actually not using the Program Files or Program Files (x86) directory by the way. I deleted the file and that seemed to help.