Burning Man grabs participant's content for itself

Started by uncloned, August 13, 2009, 14:36:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Harbinger

:lol:   :haha: That's hilarious psishock! Leave it to you to take the sarcastic approach. I like your sense of humor!

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"I think a lot of problems arise from the fact that people try to look at everything from a perspective of ego and personality.
I agree completely. Too many are only thinking about themselves and not about a higher principle.

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"I do not know Harbinger personally, so when mentioning Tassel Blue case I did not mean any personal insults or anything - for that I am sorry. I brought up the case because I believe that it is relevant.

The points you were making may have helped your argument, but you slipped in the word "insulting". That can only be taken personally. Hence my defensiveness.

But if you're going to apologize for a lack of sensitivity, then i shall lower the hairs on my back and stop hissing. Tassel of Blue is a very close friend and i will defend her God-given rights any day. Even if it makes me sound like a hyper-sensitive knee-jerk in the process. I can't believe you wouldn't do the same for your best friend. :wink:

I think it's safe to say, Louigi, that you and i will never agree on this point (concerning artist's rights to license restrictions). Perhaps it's a topic we should BOTH steer clear of in this forum, just so you don't feel like you're climbing uphill, and i don't feel like i'm battling the forces of evil (okay that IS a bit of hyperbole, but you get my drift.  :)  )

And for the record, i apologize for personalizing my attacks. (The points i made still stand.) 8)

Louigi Verona

This is great! Let's just consider the matter to be an interesting philosophical discussion.

I plan to record a small podcast which will explain my views in detail. It is possible you will not agree with my views but at least you'll understand what exactly do I mean.

maleek

Please do post the podcast in this tread, it would be interesting to listen to a forum writer instead of reading for once.