Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.54

Description of the bug:
When I try to load an mo3 file I get this message about a missing DLL:
http://www.lb-stuff.com/mo3_failed.png

How often does it happen?:
Anytime I load any mo3 file.

How to reproduce (step by step description):
I just open the mo3 file by right click>open with ModPlug, or load it when modplug is alaready open.
Don't feed the bunnies. They will bring thier friends next time.

~MMF2 Developer user~
[color=green]LB-Stuff[/color] - My Website

Sam_Zen

Is "unmo3.dll" in the root dir with mptrack.exe ?

LB

No, where should I get it? I thought it would've come with the zip I downloaed from surgeforce.
Don't feed the bunnies. They will bring thier friends next time.

~MMF2 Developer user~
[color=green]LB-Stuff[/color] - My Website

Rakib

^^

LPChip

Indeed, its not on SourceForge, because they prohibit us from including files in the packages that are pre-compiled. If we would want to include the unmo3.dll file, we're required to include its source. We couldn't have the source files, so we cannot distribute the files on sourceforge directly.

We created a seperate package which you'll find by using the link above to get the files as a whole package or just the unmo3.dll file.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

...Therefore, I'm closing this one.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.