TiS is not down...

Started by Saga Musix, July 27, 2009, 13:25:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

... but the domain expired. So if anyone of you actually wants to acces TiS (LOL), here's a way to do it:
http://modarchive.org/forums/index.php?topic=2270.msg9151#msg9151
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

uncloned

wait.... are you saying I can buy www.traxinspace.com for $10 at godaddy???

:evil:

LPChip

No, you can't. I already did. :nuts: :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

maleek

I actually thought it looked kind of promising when it made its appearance again. But then it became abandoned by its admins, again. Kind of a bummer.

Louigi Verona

I think if it stays down - it will be for the best. No offence meant towards anyone. It just wasn't the right time anymore. No chemistry. It did start out nicely, but did not catch up.

uncloned

Em.  Chemistry wasn't the problem.  TiS was getting very busy and then the admin roncli started accusing people of being rippers in very arrogant terms. Lots of good people wanted to leave and So On was created to give some a home. If anything Saurin's lack of involvement with roncli's detrimental actions caused a lot of disappointment and disillusionment.

TiS is still of value in finding collaborators and good music by some.