Too many modal message boxes

Started by Saga Musix, July 08, 2009, 09:14:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

bvanoudtshoorn

Perhaps you should include in that message something to the effect that the track will still load, but may not sound as the composer intended -- in other words, make sure the user knows it's not a critical error.

Oh, and I think that making the default button "No" would also be a good idea. :)

Edit: And while I'm at it... Perhaps see if you can make the KVR link clickable.

Edit: OK, last edit, I promise. Perhaps offer to search for the plugins manually -- either by using a file-open dialog (for each individual plugin, or if there's only one plugin) or by scanning a directory chosen with a directory-selection dialog.

Sam_Zen

The warning is ok, as is the default no.

Saga Musix

Oh, and I think that making the default button "No" would also be a good idea.
That IS actually the default button.
Also, you can't make links clickable when using default MessageBoxes.

Searching for plugins is a completely different feature, but I planned on working on this at some point.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Indeed a nice improvement.