1.17.02.54: Minor bug fix release

Started by Relabsoluness, June 23, 2009, 22:07:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Relabsoluness

A new build 1.17.02.54 with minor bug fixes is now available.

Changes:
[Fix] Pattern tab: It's now possible to use the old note fade behaviour when playing notes (see setup->general).
[Fix] Pattern tab: Fixed wrong interpretations of "Old style pattern context menu"-option.
[Fix] Misc: Some internal fixes.

To download, see Software downloads.

Rakib

The download of the latest release is not updated yet, but hopefully soon. Been waiting for the old note behaviour, the new behaviour has annoyd me several times.
^^

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Just uploaded it to my mirror as well.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

I noticed that there is a [nonfunctional] feature labeled as "Pattern Randomizer." Is that functional, and, if so, what is it supposed to do?

Note:  I am using .52.

Saga Musix

it has been there for a long time and there is no code for it.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

It would seem silly to me to have a feature in a program that does not function. I may be the only person that think this, however (but probably not).

Saga Musix

Yes it should not be there in the keyboard shortcuts, but then again, I don't think that it's accessible from somewhere else.