What do you usually have for breakfast?

Started by Louigi Verona, July 21, 2009, 07:07:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

One of the most popular interview questions.

For me, the answer goes like this:
1. Tea (sometimes coffee)
2. Cornflakes with milk / sausages
3. Star Trek episode

What about you?

uncloned

coffee or sometimes tea - right now chai tea
4 hard boiled eggs
email/websites

rncekel

At least, half a liter coffee before going to work. But better, two or three cups more in my work place. No solid at all until lunch.
And, of course, preparing breakfast for the rest of the family.

bvanoudtshoorn

Breakfast?

I can't eat for at least an hour after I wake up. :)

When I do get to work, it's either a coffee (if we have good beans at the time), or an energy drink; around half an hour later, a yoghurt and thereafter humbugs. :P

LPChip

Depends if I have to work or not...

If I have to work:
I grab a sultana which I eat while driving to work. At work, I start with drinking tea.

If I don't have to work:
I make breakfast (usually bread with cheese) and drink milk or another kind of liquid based on milk. I usually watch an Simpsons episode while eating.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

g

Sam_Zen

I must add that I have my breakfast after waking up at about 14:00.
And also that I can only eat thick fluid food for the rest of time, due to an operation.
So this is a bit different. No bread, or crackers, but a kind of cereal porridge (Brinta).

Anyway, I start with a cup of Earl Grey tea, and my afternoon joint.
After an hour I make the porridge with a small bottle of a calorie rich astronaut drink with a neutral taste.
Sometimes, to spoil myself, I add a bit of chocolate sauce.

Nahkranoth

It is happening usually somewhere near 11:00, so
something heavy preferably with meat (just gotta find a picture of headbanging dude making the metal horns sign...
Oh, this will do nicely:

bully34

Mostly hot cereal with coffee. I eat things like Grits and Cream of the West, hot oatmeal, etc. I drink black coffee all throughout the day.  :D  :D  :D
Visit my webpage: http://www.ctgmusic.com/bully34

&

Add me to MSN: [email]justin_tep@live.co[/email],

TheEagle

For breakfast? Two or three cups of coffee and at least one cigarette...