RIPPER Detected!!! BEWARE. (read for more info)

Started by LPChip, January 25, 2006, 20:12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "reno373"So, if this  guy ripped someones music and made money from it, why doesn't someone notify the owners of the ripped music? Also, are the musicians actually aware of the big RIP? :?:
I read about Jay Newingham and his big RIP that took place in 2000. He ripped PM's music, Unreal's, and others. He of course was promptly run off the internet through guest book and email badgerings by various mod musicians and the like. The thing that bothered me about J.N's deal is what was said about Americans having a low scene and that basically they are losers in a different context. Jay is an American. I am not predjudice and I think that there are people from all countries that indulge in bad actions. We are all people with RED blood which makes us all one race, and that is the human race, no matter what nationality we are. If someone rips a song and they are from a particular country, that doesn't mean all people in that country are bad.
As for this new ripper you speak of in this forum, he will in good turn come to a bad end, all on his own. His own karma will either make him or break him. :wink:

Don't forget about our animal bretheren, they have red blood as well, no more or less important than us. Except we eat them, but not everyone.

About nationality, you can't be a "My country is the best" person on the internet, it's a global network. I have posed as someone from all different places on the internet, and so often I hear "YOu &$%( foreigner!" And I'm always like "Foreign to what, the internet? It's in my country just as much as yours".

My absolute fave "In your face" moment was when I was posing as a Swede named "Bjarn", and one kid goes "Were your parent on crack when they gave you that name?" And I went "Crack is an American drug, moron".  ::)

Oh yeah, if you are wondering why I pose as different people (which I don't do anymore), I like to screw with prejeduce people. They will rarely ever change, so I just pose as a gay/black/swede/religious nut or something, just to force them to get along with me. Then I waste them at online gaming, and go "Haha, you got fragged by a fag/girl/whatever!"  :twisted:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

rewbs

This is old news now IMHO.
If noone protests within the next few days I'll demote this thread from the "anouncement" status to that of a mere regular thread.

reno373

Squirrel, good response! We are animal mammal. Woooohooooo.
So now I take on my wolf form and bite bad asses.
ow ow owooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Where did the moon go? :lol:
reno

fisk0

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"My absolute fave "In your face" moment was when I was posing as a Swede named "Bjarn", and one kid goes "Were your parent on crack when they gave you that name?" And I went "Crack is an American drug, moron".  ::)

Hehe, too bad Bjarn isn't a real Swedish name though. The correct spelling is Bj?rn (Bjoern).  :)

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "fisk0"
Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"My absolute fave "In your face" moment was when I was posing as a Swede named "Bjarn", and one kid goes "Were your parent on crack when they gave you that name?" And I went "Crack is an American drug, moron".  ::)

Hehe, too bad Bjarn isn't a real Swedish name though. The correct spelling is Bj?rn (Bjoern).  :)

Or perhaps Bjarne.

Squirrel Havoc

Hey I'm just a dumb American, what do you expect? I mean it sounds Swedish, so it's close enough to fool other dumb Americans
-

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Hey I'm just a dumb American, what do you expect? I mean it sounds Swedish, so it's close enough to fool other dumb Americans
And my name is Blowdy Blewdy and I'm from Nashville Texas!

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Hey I'm just a dumb American, what do you expect? I mean it sounds Swedish, so it's close enough to fool other dumb Americans
And my name is Blowdy Blewdy and I'm from Nashville Texas!

Hehehe actually it would be Billy Bob Bub Boingeroonie from Clinton County, Arkansas!

EDIT: Just to give you an idea of Americans, my doctor is Swiss, and he sounds just like he is, but the people he works with are always like "Yeah he's from Sweden". And I'm like "Don't you mean Switzerland?" *I can't spell it*, and they go "Well it's one of those countries". And these are people with 6 years college experience!

Although I'm no exception, I thought he was Austrian when I first heard his voice  :wink:
-