Thank you OpenMPT developers!

Started by fluor, June 09, 2009, 20:30:38

Previous topic - Next topic

fluor

I would hereby wish to thank you for you efforts!

Sam_Zen

maleek

I too wish to thank you for your work. It is amazing to see that my favorite tracker still being improved upon!

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

i can only attune to this chimes.

btw: there's a new split CD on it's way, with my part of it being powered by the almighty OMPT....
Developers may send me their address and will receive a free copy.
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Saga Musix

Wow, thanks a lot you all, and especially BSV for the kind offer :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

le_parasite

+1 thanks for the hard work!
L∑ PДRДSiT∑______________________________________
I ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ I ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ I sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ I ʙᴀɴᴅᴄᴀᴍᴘ

Exhale

Agreed, the guys working on open Modplug deserve the right to know that they would have my vote for president of the world.

:twisted:

psishock

whaaa r u serious? you wold give for example Jojo world domination? :o
We would have demoparties everywhere, 1 hour and other tracker related compos, everybody would have a good time with lotsa funny pictures from strange situations, they would teach proper programming languages, also ompt preferences, usage in most schools and word economy will slowly fade away. Seriously, who would want that? :shock:
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

uhm... me! :D or well, maybe not. this is only fun while it's not mainstream.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Quote from: "psishock"and word economy will slowly fade away. Seriously, who would want that? :shock:

ME!! I want that! Heil OMT Programmers.

Long live the hex reich.

and who needs an economy anyways (not like I'm getting much of the rewards of having one), I say we devolve under our OMT Programmer overlords to a system of bartering old .mod files for air!

LPChip

Becoming a programmer for OpenMPT suddenly starts to become interesting! X)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs