[progressive house] Houseman - Houseman LP (mp3)

Started by Louigi Verona, June 15, 2009, 06:44:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

I have started a great journey, the one I always wished to take but one I've failed to pursue before. My obstacles were concerns for listeners getting bored and being afraid to insult the institute of music.

Recently, though, I realized that boredom is nothing but an illusion of an unoccupied mind and the institute of music is a sphere of great borderlessness.

So if one is insulted by the music I present here, he can always pretend it is not music at all but rather cabbages, planted outside the sultan's garden and then sold for several bent coins which were later used to buy a cheap but well prepared meal, consisting of a soup and a tea and a couple of buns.

Without further word wasting, I thereby present to you my latest work, which comes under the name of Houseman. I am the Houseman and Houseman is how you can refer to me when faced with the repetitive nature of things.

-----------------------------------

http://www.disc-shelf.com/?album=121

-----------------------------------

The style is called Progressive house, which means that it progresses. It is up to you, the listener, to explore the progress and see for your own self what is meant by that rather widely and usually incorrectly used label.

With deepest respect to all of you,
Houseman aka Louigi Verona.

Nahkranoth

Hey, Lou... erm... Houseman! :D
Is there any way I can download the stuff instead listening online?
I'd like to listen to it later, when I feel that I'm ready for it ::)

Louigi Verona

I will upload the stuff to a site, but unfortunately a bit later, cause now I have no way of accessing my ftp. I will then place the links here.

If you are using Firefox, though, you can install Download Helper plugin and download the media off of Disc Shelf.

Nahkranoth

I'm on Opera, but I will try to dig the sources to find some xml with playlists or something, I hope you won't mind :D

Louigi Verona

Nahkranoth

Did it!
Thanks, LV!
[EDIT]
May I post direct links here?

Louigi Verona

Nahkranoth

OK, here are them direct links:
New Frenzy
Cloud Field
Especially for Sam_Zen :wink: