chatgroup for specific things

Started by nickythenose, January 25, 2006, 16:52:39

Previous topic - Next topic

nickythenose

I get the feeling, dear moderator and all, that it would be nice to have another chat area dedicated to "buttons and codes" so that people who are new to ModplugTracker and those who are returning after a period of absence such as myself can ask really stupid questions and get really top hitting answers like how to silence a collumn through using the == sign and when to have the keyboard button pressed and stuff, rather than just general chatter which might make the new people less happy about asking questions on an established socal chatboard.

This would hep make MPT more user friendly rather than the "WOW MAAAN, that is going to take a flippin degree in engineering to master" kind of scary feelign that some chaps and lasses might have.

Nicky

LPChip

Quote from: "nickythenose"I get the feeling, dear moderator and all, that it would be nice to have another chat area dedicated to "buttons and codes" so that people who are new to ModplugTracker and those who are returning after a period of absence such as myself can ask really stupid questions and get really top hitting answers like how to silence a collumn through using the == sign and when to have the keyboard button pressed and stuff, rather than just general chatter which might make the new people less happy about asking questions on an established socal chatboard.

This would hep make MPT more user friendly rather than the "WOW MAAAN, that is going to take a flippin degree in engineering to master" kind of scary feelign that some chaps and lasses might have.

Nicky
im not entirelly sure what you mean by all this, but any support question can be asked here and will be answered aswell. If you're new, you can search the forums in order to find the question.

Please note that this forum is only a temporary solution. The new site will have alot more functionality than this site.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

nickythenose

Ok, I know this is just a temprary state of affairs, but the search becomes alot easyer if there is one section of chatter and the community spirit and one for deliberate rapid learning.

Modplug is a very nice piece of kit, but it is still daunting to many.

just a suggestion, nothing more