[cheesy trance] infinite tunnel xaimus crapmix

Started by xaimus, June 08, 2009, 07:50:48

Previous topic - Next topic

xaimus

http://xaimus.com/xinfinite_tunnel.it

play with openmpt, do not enable bass expansion, reverb, surround, agc, or the equalizer; set max. polyphony to 256.

i meant to tweak this and make some transitions less harsh but i got lazy and am likely not going to do much more playing around with this

happy birthday, saga :P

Saga Musix

it's still a long time till my birthday, but thanks anyway! :P
It's sure an awesome remix. (hint: original tune is here)

One step closer to the musicdisk! :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

You now, I like this, despite the title. :P I did notice, though, that your manual delays tended to not go over pattern boundaries. :/

Other than that, though, really good work. It's always fun to see the 'source' of someone else's music, and see how they do things, especially when they're doing them in ways I can't. :) Nice work, xaimus.

Saga Musix

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"I did notice, though, that your manual delays tended to not go over pattern boundaries. :/
luckily, the new echo paste feature (in the next version) will be very useful for lazy people who don't want to paste echos properly. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.