More points in the envelope section

Started by Rakib, May 25, 2009, 00:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakib

It's only allowed 25 diiferent points today, is it possible to add support for more points?
^^

Saga Musix

Maybe in the MPTM format. I'm strongly against raping IT and XM with even more MPT-specific features that no other player will be able to understand.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

Agreed. More cue-points is ok of course, but not imply in other existing formats. Compatibility will be very difficult.

Maybe it's an idea to take this perspective more often, regarding Requests..
If the suggestion should be added to some beta-update of OMPT, or more specific to the properties of the MPTM format.

Saga Musix

I've set the limit for MPTM files to 240 for now, but I will have to do some more testing if it breaks anything (Which it did after the first few tries of course...).

BTW:
Maybe it's an idea to take this perspective more often, regarding Requests..
It won't be done differently in the future and it hasn't been done differently in the past few months as well. And I will stop everyone who's still trying to! :evil:  :lol: Though, Seriously speaking, OpenMPT definitely has to get rid of all the XM/IT "extensions".
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

Ok, feature implemented in the new test version. If anything is going wrong, please tell us to re-open this request.