Original tune of chip/classical music like a movie trailer

Started by jikoo, July 27, 2009, 19:08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

jikoo

Hello everybody,

I found a really original and nice chiptune/classical music composed by I FIGHT DRAGONS. It's like a movie trailer !
I put a link on my website.

:arrow: Check this news to listen to it !

Enjoy ! Have a good week !  :wink:
Woolyss Tracking | Woolyss Chipmusic

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

psishock

ahhh, don't use the word "compo" for this xD, i thought that you had something else in mind. :D
I don't know the original, but the "remix" combines nicely the orchestrated and "enchanted" 8bit elements, with quality sounding.
Oh, and i would recommend you the "Free Music Downloads" area, if you have similar stuff to show (no matter, if it's not actually your stuff), just to keep actual musics apart from general stuff.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

jikoo

It's not a remix at all ! It's a real ORIGINAL COMPO ! :twisted:

Chip stuff is various, samples, LSDJ + DMG, Chip32 VST, QuadraSID VST, and a couple others. Orchestra sounds made with the Kontakt sample library.

This tune is not made with OpenMPT and it's not mine. But, it's free under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA License. So, it's why I didn't put on "Free Music Downloads".  :wink:

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

Saga Musix

Compo in the tracker's world is short for "competition", not "composition". :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

I added an extra s for clarification. There wasn't room for more letters though X)

And yeah, compo stands for competition.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

jikoo

Sorry guys ! I think I forgot something !!! I don't understand ! :(

I know tracker's world and his relative competition but in this case I don't understand your comments ! ::)

I put this tune only for sharing. Just a simple pleasure ; not for a competition !

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

psishock

Quote from: "jikoo"It's not a remix at all ! It's a real ORIGINAL COMPO
i know, i know, was just too lazy (sorry 'bout that) to edit my post, when i read the description after listening to the song. :D

And there you go! you've used the "COMPO" again. :shock:
as many of my fellow comrade said, compo stands for competition, not composition.

may not be the most appropriate picture for the subject, but we need harder reasoning :D

jikoo

Yeap psishock, Thank you. It's clear ! I changed post title. "Compo" means "competition" on this forum. OK !  :D

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

psishock

Glad that i could be helpful ^^. As always, nothing better than a visual explanation. :)

Sam_Zen

Hm.. Your bitmap is quite off-topic and maybe inappropriate, Psi..
I must admit, that I had to adapt my use of 'compo' too, when joining this forum.
I also use it as short for 'composition'. My directory with oldskools is called 'compotodo'.

psishock

Agreed Sam, i admit maybe someone could find it offensive. Switched it to more "lighter" one, that should be ok for anyone.

Sam_Zen

Well, I was not offended by it, but it was just to avoid any hassle about it.

jikoo

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]