[Compo] The MODPlug Tracker Compo 2009 (want one?)

Started by LPChip, April 13, 2009, 08:15:15

Previous topic - Next topic

psishock

Quote from: "Sam"didn't mention the player and eq-tab as being a post-effect of composition. Of course this is not playback-compatible.
But for example using it as an internal effect of saving a certain pattern-column into a new sample.
Why would you do that complicated move Sam? You got parametric EQ in DXeffects, that can be applied to any channel column, or instrument.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

Well, complicated, but useful if DXeffects were excluded.

psishock

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"didn't mention the player and eq-tab as being a post-effect of composition. Of course this is not playback-compatible.
But for example using it as an internal effect of saving a certain pattern-column into a new sample.

You are not allowed to make a new sample, so that option is not available.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

residentgrey

No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

psishock

yay, residentgey is attempting too! I bet the charm must b those 2 samples, so he does not lose focus with browsing and stuff. :D

Sam_Zen

This concept is a bit like a test module I made a while ago, with some basic waveforms and 3 types of noise-loops :
http://www.louigiverona.com/webarchive/samzen/modz/basicwav.mod

maleek