[Easy Listening/New Age]Why is it so hard(.mp3)

Started by LPChip, March 29, 2009, 20:08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

This WAS free

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2006/09/01/reaper-lightweight-music-software-hits-1x-and-no-longer-free/

but at $40 a bargain...

but doesn't OPEN MPT record midi?

I know I use to drive MPT and FT II with my midi keyboard which recorded what I played

Sam_Zen

hmm. A bit of the old chicken and egg dilemma : a melody on prescribed chords, or chords on a described melody ?

And, btw, playing a melody somewhere in a song is something else than playing the main theme.
In that case 'melody' should be seen as a 'solo' fragment, based on the current circumstances.

uncloned

yep - you are correct.

But if LP is interested I'm sure we can work it out.

residentgrey

"Why is it so hard" is really good. The intro reminds me of a song I used to hear on the radio a lot and a couple mixes done by DJ Shadow. It also reminds me of 'Chill' hehe, is there a remake coming down the pipes?

On a lighter note 'Seeking the truth' sounds like Clinton playin the sax while pursuing 'extracurricular activities' good stuff! Some of the melodies were curiously dissonant, got me thinkin...

The FC instrument, I like whatever was used. Some of the songs I had in mind would fit that sound...

Glad you finally filched one!!! Wonder if it could be hooked up to a C64 or other system...
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.