[Blues]The Music Wizard Blues(.MP3)

Started by CoolDudeClem, March 02, 2009, 20:40:49

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolDudeClem

Ok, I'm not sure if I am doing this right, this is my first attempt at posting a song here so it appears on my profile, so here goes, hope it shows.

The song is a simple little bluesy thing I made a few years back, but here is is all re-done to perfection.

http://download.modplug.com/uploads/files/1235698280The%20Music%20Wizard%20Blues.MP3
Life brings you great gifts with one hand, and stabs you in the back with the other.

Sam_Zen

Pretty nice, but maybe a bit cocktail-jazzy. Sax--like starts good, but doesn't seem to have the will to play it out.

Normally a topic here should be formed as : "[genre] title (fileformat)", but I noticed that it works anyway in the profile.

uncloned

oddly the timbres remind me of a level in Doom II of all things excepting the sax.

I'd recommend saving the fast part of the sax for the exit and the slow sax for the entrance - this would tend to make the piece increase as it goes along - now it seems to go the opposite direction.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs