1.17.02.52 Blueline VST bug

Started by Rakib, February 13, 2009, 14:11:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakib

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.52

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): Yes

Description of the bug:
Plug-ins must be loaded everytime I start Modplug

How often does it happen?:
All the time

How to reproduce (step by step description):
Start MPT, load your blueline vst and use it in a song. Save it and then close MPT. Then open MPT again with your current song and you will see that the blueline plugins are not loaded.

To be able to use the blueline again in your song, close the song (not MPT) and start a new file and load the blue line vst from there and then load your original song

Download the plugins from here:
http://www.digilogue.de/
^^

Harbinger

I couldn't even get MPT to recognize them as valid VST FX! :cry_fists:

Rakib

Did you install the package, it's a pack of several vst-effects that must be unzipped first.
^^

Rakib

^^

g

Works for me (at least the bluereverb does).

Rakib

Yes, it works. But make a song and use one of the effects and save it. Close modplug, and then start modplug again and load your new tune. The blueline vst will not be loaded.
^^

g

That's what I did and that's what worked ;)

bvanoudtshoorn

It could well be that OpenMPT is crashing before it can write out its config file. Try adding the VST to the list, then closing OpenMPT, and then opening it again.

Rakib

Now they won't load at all. Using OpenMPT 1.18.01.00
^^

Saga Musix

No problems using the latest test versions here. Are you sure you have run "BlueInst.exe" before loading the plugins? They won't load if you haven't installed them because a library dependency seems to be missing, and in that case, the LoadLibrary() call simply answers "Library not found" (as if you were loading a non-existent plugin). Can't do anything about that, that's how Windows works.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

I dont know what kind of what kind magic has happened during the latest revisions, but it seems to be working now. Thanks.
^^