[LP] reTracked #1 (Disc Shelf)

Started by Louigi Verona, February 06, 2009, 12:17:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

Well, those were your problems. I never knew about any objections - if I had I wouldn't join in the first place. But you apparently did and you made your decision and then when you couldn't make it work, you decided to just dump me without explanations. I still do not know what happened and what dreadful things I did to embarrass you before your wonderful friends.

I do know that I do not trust you or any of your fast judgments and that SoOn is one of the worst experiences I had ever had in the Internet.

Nahkranoth

uncloned

Sam, as far as constructive or praise comments go:

I think a distinction has to be made with regard to the stage the composer has attained. For example some starting out may unintentionally do things a bit odd but can't hear them any more after a while. On the other hand some one like Harbinger, Psi, or yourself is a competent veteran and where I may not agree with a decision made in the composition my assumption is that the feature was intentional. As I said before I hesitate to suggest how I would write someone else's piece - how can I when I don't fully know the vision?

Sam_Zen

2 Nahkranoth - LOL
2 Clones - Don't make comments heavier than they are. I'm not trying to write someone else's piece, if I would say :
the second part could be twice as long.. Or something like that.

uncloned

Sam, I have no complaint with comments received here on my pieces. What I'm trying express is I know my way of making music is not the only way. Which wonderful because it means variety. Incidentally on traxinspce this is not always true. People make very self-centered comments and reviews far too often.

Nahkranoth

I am getting an impression that your conversation (Sam and Chris) has begun in some other topic. I kinda miss the point reading your posts. Or too tired after my boooring work.

Louigi Verona

This topic is so offtopic I don't think there is any point in trying to follow it anyway. Popcorn mode off.

Nahkranoth

uncloned

Nahkranoth - you want flame war?

:evil:

psishock

I could get some gallons of gasoline... nevertheless, Nahkranoth this stuff is really tasty

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Louigi Verona

There will be no flame war. I will never address the SoOn issue again.

Sam_Zen

2 Clones Remember Cleese, don't mention a war.
Relax. No need for flaming here. Plus I agree with Nahkra and LV :  It's getting OT..
2 Louigi
You're right. Issues about other forums should be handled in the PM-environment.

14 - World of Plastic - A very good example of the early tracker modules how-to-make-a-nifty-modern-piece.
15 - Human Essence - A beautiful song.
16 - Alice's lullaby - Shameless being dramatic over the top.