Setting to make the sampletuning go by 1hz

Started by LPChip, January 24, 2009, 14:05:37

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

If you're in the sampletab, and you detune a sample using the arrowkeys, it'll take steps of 25. I'd like the option to make this 1 step at the time. Perhaps if its possible to capture if a right click is being done, then I wouldn't mind setting the 1 per time to the right click.

Preferabelly, it would be great if the sample could start a playback when you click the button so you can finetune better.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

For now, I've added a ini setting for the default finetune step. I'm not sure yet if the 2nd request should be optional, I'll think about it.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Ok, the feature that's been stated in the topic has been implemented in the new test version. If anything is going wrong, please tell us to re-open this request. I will keep the second feature in mind, if I forget about it, open a new thread. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.