Interested in making some chiptunes?

Started by Saga Musix, December 18, 2008, 20:42:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Hello,
I'm currently working on a new game and what I need now is some über-happy chiptunes for it. I already asked LPChip, Waxhead and ko0x to get some, but if you want to make some music for an Icy Tower-like game that will run both on Windows and Linux, please let me know. Binaries are out, but I don't want to spread the link too far yet. If someone wants them, let me know.

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

TimInge

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

TimInge

Style can be adapted. I'm making tunes anyway, just for fun. Games give inspiration, so I'd like to give it a shot, and if it's not your style, you aren't under any obligation to use it.

Here is a game that I made chip style music for.

http://www.imitationpickles.org/barbie/

Saga Musix

I'll send you a PM with the download location so you can try the game, if that helps you. :)

residentgrey

It will give me yet another reason to mess with my gameboy and MPT.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Saga Musix

Updated teaser:

First playable demo is going to be released later this day (i.e. after I got some sleep :P)

Saga Musix

residentgrey

The tunes you have in there already are really good, a 'demo' indeed. It WOULD be good demo material!
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.