First 'posted' work

Started by residentgrey, December 18, 2008, 03:33:44

Previous topic - Next topic

residentgrey

Yeah I finally posted SOMETHING SOMEWHERE!

http://8bitcollective.com/music/residentgrey/Electric Jazz (WIP)

Edit by mod: changed code tags to url tags
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

Why did you put that link in a quote, and if its music, why not in the free music downloads forum?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

The parentheses didn't jive with the link maker on the forum, and it wasn't made with mpt, but LSDJ on my game boy. It IS a tracker tho. Also it's far from complete. We'll see, I may end up making samples for MPT for this song. I will be doing that for other songs anyway.

LPChip

I see. Yeah, for some weird reason, phpBB doesn't like ( and ) to be present in the url. I replaced them with their %xx code, namelly %28 and %29. The link works now. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

LPChip

I honestly haven't listened to it, because I'm not such a fan of Jazz.

psishock

Lol LP, you have been tricked! :P
This is a 8bit chiptune in my dictionary, not the "Jazz" that you think of. :P

I think that it needs a lot of work residentgrey (it's very short for starters), but for a first chiptune, its a nice start.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

Quote from: "LPChip"for some weird reason
nothing weird here. this is just compliant to the RFC which says that special chars have to be encoded.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.