Getting Organized

Started by Bubblenugget, December 10, 2008, 13:14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubblenugget

I went through the open-source/freeware topic and found some awesome apps! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for library management? Something to make it easier when dealing with tons of MODs, Samples and VSTs that get randomly downloaded to unknown crevasses in the hard drive.

I remember that there used to be a bunch of utilities for IT back in the day, but I can't seem to find much anymore.

Saga Musix

about mods, there is indeed something. :D
Some time ago, I programmed a tool called "ModLib" (just hit "download", the program itself is multilingual - german and english). it can scan your drives for mods and as soon as they're in the database, you can use a flexible search engine to search for modules.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Louigi Verona

Wow!
Looks good - gotta try it when I get home

Saga Musix

...and if you like it, will you all go and translate it into your native language, please. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Bubblenugget

Hey, that program is pretty good! Excellent work Jojo! That's exactly the type of software I was hoping to find in this thread.

Saga Musix