[EP] Tonald - TABOADA (mp3)

Started by Louigi Verona, January 21, 2009, 17:06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

http://www.disc-shelf.com/?album=72

You might also be interested in what it's all about - read the booklet.

Sam_Zen

Enjoyed much, Louigi.
Is there a way to download ? Now I could only play it streaming, without control of the volume

Louigi Verona

Yes, sure.
You can try to download it from Disc Shelf by right clicking on the tune and choosing Download This Track or else go to my file sharer: www.cathyportal.ru , password "guest". File ashwood_taboada.mp3 is this file and file taboada.mp3 is the Papeta Philosopher rendition.

Sam_Zen

file share worked. thanks.
Both are ok. the Ashwood one is a bit lighter of character, with a more regular LF volume up and down, the other is a bit 'darker'.

Louigi Verona

I've made two more tracks - highway and cheers. highway is very energetic and cheers is pretty dark.
I will upload both to the file sharer or else you can try them at Disc Shelf, same album.

Sam_Zen

highway - classical two-note synth pattern as base. Indeed nice piece during a car-ride, as the titel suggests.
The first part also suggest a link to 'autobahn' by kraftwerk.
cheers - nice subtle filter treatment from the middle part on. As good as Taboada.
a rather abrupt ending. Supposed to be in a loop ?

Louigi Verona

Nope. I just figured for such a piece an abrupt ending is very emotional, sudden. Just like a music concrete record - just suddenly the tape just ends.
I want these remixes to be very diverse in style.