[Dance/Trance] Left Unsatisfied (mp3) (Mirror added)

Started by TheEagle, December 02, 2008, 22:37:03

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEagle

This is some simple dance-stuff with a nice sounding lead-synth and a tiny melody:

Left Unsatisfied

Mirror (right click-->save as..)

I made this song with OpenModPlug Tracker 1.17

Greetz
The Eagle

psishock

as you've said, the lead synth sounds nice, i personally would play with bass a bit more, would add some more variations in the melody and to the background sounds. Maybe could introduce some ear cutting hihat work... :wink:
The whole feel will sound less "monotonic" that way, but its still a nice song.
Let's hear some more electronic stuff from you in the future.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

TheEagle

Quote from: "psishock"as you've said, the lead synth sounds nice, i personally would play with bass a bit more, would add some more variations in the melody and to the background sounds. Maybe could introduce some ear cutting hihat work... :wink:
The whole feel will sound less "monotonic" that way, but its still a nice song.
Let's hear some more electronic stuff from you in the future.
(sorry for my bad english)

Thank you for your feedback.
Well, this is not really my kind of music. My brother asked me, if I could do some techno-stuff (he loves techno & dance-stuff). And I thought:"Ok. I'll try..."
If your interested in some of my older songs and if you think, you're able to forget you RapidShare-dislike for a short time ;-), you may click on the "www"-button below...

Greetings
The Eagle

Sam_Zen

I can hear that's it's not your kind of music. It's quite clichematic.
Btw : please don't use dots in the filename. It's asking for some occasional system trouble.

Harbinger

Notes as i'm listening:

Nice build effect, drumbeat too quiet for dance music but good at establishing understood tempo, decent house timbres, my ears expected the main melodic line to vary in rhythmic structure, but i was...

... left unsatisfied :P