(Split) MPT Compo! :D

Started by psishock, November 14, 2008, 23:56:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Actually, people on pouet demand more christmas demos! There has been a musicdisk called "basshut" with hardcore versions of christmas tunes around for several years, so we could do the same or join them... :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Based on the "Views" people more like to read what is going on, rather than giving their thoughts about things. :wink:
I think we could have our own MPT Christmas compo, separated from the pouet or other sources. Lets just find some good rules, so that everyone who want could participate, and it can start right away imo. I hope we can expect some really nice compositions from the heart. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

xaimus

Saga Musix

i could organise one, starting at december 1st?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

I'm in the process of organising the compo manager on LP's webspace... I'll get it all up and what-not by the 1st. :)

Jojo -- do you wanna collab on it?

Saga Musix

well, if you're trying stuff out already, why not?

bvanoudtshoorn

Awesome! PM me your email, and we'll discuss it further. :)

LPChip

Barry, is that admin dir protected for you? Cus it strangelly isn't at my end. If not, I'll look further into it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

Quote from: "LPChip"Barry, is that admin dir protected for you? Cus it strangelly isn't at my end. If not, I'll look further into it.
oh oh! Let me 2 rummage in it will ya?
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

Okay, I fixed the password thingy. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

Cool. :) Sorry I didn't get back to you on time... :/

bvanoudtshoorn

xaimus

wobsite is the best word