(Split) MPT Compo! :D

Started by psishock, November 14, 2008, 23:56:15

Previous topic - Next topic

psishock

Quote from: "älskling"focusing on humour and sung lyrics, not minding the technical parts that much.
Hehehe, almost the opposite that i've had on my mind in the first place, but hey, if this sounds more fun to everyone, so be it. :D

I can assure about one thing tho', you don't want to taste my singing skills. :lol:

Quote from: "älskling"christmas is celebrated differently in different parts of the world
Well, i'm not "celebrating" it in any way, since i live alone (and i'm not really religious), but people are doing it in the "usual" way, as far as i can tell. The thing is that i don't need a specific date to express my love to another person or to my folks. Whoever deserves it, will get it every time. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

älskling

I'm not religious either, but I do need a specific date to show my love. Time is money!

And I do want to hear your singing skills, they can't suck worse than mine!

psishock

Quote from: "älskling"Time is money!
That is very true, since i don't have any money, but have a huge amount of time now. The opposite happened when i was involved in some intense working, had money for most of the things, but didn't had almost any free time to spend it, or to enjoy/relax in my remaining life. Life is complicated in many ways...

Quote from: "älskling"And I do want to hear your singing skills, they can't suck worse than mine!
Oh?! Now that sounds more like a competition, bring it on, mate! :twisted:
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

älskling

Quote from: "psishock"bring it on, mate! :twisted:
Actually I had two songs but i lost them...

LPChip

Quote from: "älskling"

Oh god, not that excuse again!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

yeah, tough guys don't make backups, but they cry a lot, huh. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

xaimus

Quote from: "älskling"

http://xaimus.com/misc/ganja-yourethedevil.it.bz2

Harbinger

Oh i love that pic! :shock: Was she really a devil-worshipper, or are we talking deep, bitter misogyny? :evil:

xaimus

älskling

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

älskling

uncloned

I think I missed something.... :-)

bvanoudtshoorn

So, while this forum-based competition is going on, what are people's thoughts on an MPT Christmas compo? I have everything I need from LP to set it up on his server (although I guess I could've just used mine... :p), so should I go ahead?