(OT) Playing with camera

Started by Sam_Zen, November 14, 2008, 01:13:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Inspired by LPChip I dare to publish here a series of photos I made, called 'kluwens' (clews) :
http://www.samshuijzen.nl/sam/arch/photos/kluwens/kluwens.html

Nahkranoth

It's a forest too. Of wires :D
I like photo #10. And who's that guy on #7? The hint says Paul DJ.

Sam_Zen

I'm the guy on #7. My friend Paul DJ is present though, as well as two other musicians.
I was just invited to record this session of a song on Pauls laptop as individual tracks.
So as engineer. And later work on the production. Maybe the result will be published later.

psishock

A forest or wires indeed, interesting concept that's for sure.

about #7, well i wish my father or grandpa (i'm not sure about age here, the "look" can lie sometimes) would this sharp/musical/productive as you ^^, i could totally accept you in the family.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

:) I'll take this as a compliment. 40H.

psishock

Saga Musix

quite some equipment and a forest of wires, yeah :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Nahkranoth

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I'm the guy on #7
I was curious how you look like but too shy to ask directly  :oops:  :lol:
We have photos of Sam_Zen and Psishock, who's next?
Now I know whom I'll buy a drink or two if we'll ever meet :D (hardly, but what the hell!)

Saga Musix

QuoteNow I know whom I'll buy a drink or two if we'll ever meet
you all just have to come to Breakpoint 2009! :P

and here's a photo of me from Breakpoint 2008. The guy next to me is Elfan, an awesome tracker dude. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Jojo, you're the guy in the middle, right? :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

no, i'm the bus stop sign! :nuts:

psishock

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"no, i'm the bus stop sign! :nuts:

Oh really? Cool haircut man! :D :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Nahkranoth