I've got a new camera. :D

Started by LPChip, November 07, 2008, 22:03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

I've got a Pentax as well, it's a simple model, the Optio 60, but I'm very content with the results.
I'm not very good with cameras, but sometimes things are focused very well, following my intention.

residentgrey

That camera's got a lot of balls! :P
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

maleek

residentgrey,

I expected to see that one coming! :)

Saga Musix

my first tries with a macro lens:

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

uncloned

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

more macro action:

You even even see the eyes!

maleek

I'll add a link to my personal library of images as well. One that I am particularly fond of.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/suecae_sounds/3516012844/
It is a macro image of the texture of stone. I used a narrow depth of field to create a more intriguing general feel to the composition.

Saga Musix

Today is a perfect day for taking macro pictures!

Edit: That was a tough one:

LPChip

wow, these are nice. :)

I really like the last one.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

uncloned

I agree with LP - all are very nice and the last picture is really excellent.

Saga Musix

Thanks - as briefly mentioned above, the last one was a really tough one, as this insect kept flying away all the time, unlike a bee. Out of 50 or so shots, about 3 were usable, this is one of them.

Saga Musix

I've decided to put my work on flickr now. :)

Saga Musix

I've put a few more macro and not-quite-macro shots I took today on my flickr page. :)