[Techno] Fluct Song (MP3)

Started by unfa, November 01, 2008, 16:23:51

Previous topic - Next topic

unfa

Fluct Song 04.mp3

MP3 / 160kbps / 4.04 MB

Version 04. This piece is almost complete i think. Please write your opinions! I need you!  :D
my music Right now. I'am working with OpenMPT on Ubuntu. Just a bit harder... but still possible and I'am happy about this :)

Sam_Zen

Hmm. I don't fancy this one that much.
Too much sounds are competing to be the most important at the same time.

unfa

You mean, I should make more differences between loudness of each instrument, or just cut some of their notes to make them not interrupt each other?
my music Right now. I'am working with OpenMPT on Ubuntu. Just a bit harder... but still possible and I'am happy about this :)

psishock

Well, it really sounds to me like a level music from an old Doom 1 like first person shooter game. =)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

unfa

Yeah, theese oldschool synthetized "pioooouu..." and some other.

BTW: Everytime i play Doom 1 or 2, it's kind of scary. The ancient 3d technology with blood and monsters makes my shiver.

Back to the track:
My mom told me that theese high sounds are driving her mad. Are they really?  :D

psishock

Older people seems to dislike these high piched electronic sounds, that is a fact. =) Maybe perhaps because they didn't grew up with them.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

Well, count me out, for that sake. No probs with high pitches. I don't know Doom, but I know Wolfenstein 3D.

2 unfa
The first one.