.52 Channel Manager: Moving Channels

Started by Saga Musix, October 14, 2008, 15:48:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.52

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
not tested, but i assume yes

Description of the bug:
If you move channels of a MOD in the channel manager, the panning settings are also moved, which is not possible with MOD files.

This can maybe be fixed in CSoundFile::MoveChannel or rather CSoundFile::ReArrangeChannels.

Edit: Fixed in dev build
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

What are you making bug reports for? Just fix em :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

I'm not sure how to fix it yet and I don't have time ATM anyway! :nuts:
(gotta finish my new website godverdomme!) :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs