[Synthpop] - Final Pages (MP3) Melodic EBM/Synthpop

Started by Andy Livid, January 07, 2006, 09:17:10

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Andy,

On the bottom of every post you make, there are 4 options.

One of them is Disable BBCode in this post.

This setting is set by what you've set in your profile. If you check this option, items like
Quoteand will appear as plain text instead of being executed.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Andy Livid

I unselect now it everytime so the quotings can show normally. Thanks for a tip.

LPChip

Quote from: "Andy Livid"I unselect now it everytime so the quotings can show normally. Thanks for a tip.

You can make this to be automatic from your profile page. http://lpchip.com/modplug/profile.php?mode=editprofile
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cyperkid

Quote from: "Andy Livid"Melodic and catchy EBM/Synthpop song which instrumental sound has influences from old Amiga game musics. Mood is melancholic.

yeah, sounds quite familiar to me
used to listen to Esrange, Covenant, ApopBezerk etc. long time ago
had a cool flashback, thanx for that!
:wink:
commodore stole my childhood

Snu

Quote from: "Andy Livid"I removed the background hiss on my song Final Pages! Now this better quality-version can be downloaded at the link on the first message of this page.

Thanks!

aw man, now i gotta download it again! :p
stupid dialup
well, its a very nice song tho, so its worth it!
too much reverb on the lyrics in my opinion, or not enough reverb on the rest of the song, they just dont 'fit in' to the mix that well i think.
love it other than that tho

Saga Musix

Right, this is an old tune, but... It sounds great! Really nice EBM track! Definitely a powerful track and wonderful piece.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

tvdude

This is your best yet in my opinion!  Congratulations!
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."