Uhm... "hello"... or something :D

Started by Saga Musix, October 13, 2008, 17:35:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

I already promised once to join the dev team, but I never had the time to do so. Last week, I tried to make my first modification to the sourcecode, and by now, I've already created 7 bugfixes and added 2 new features. :) It may look a bit selfish that I only cared about my own bug reports and feature requests so far, but I'm still getting used to the sourcecode and tried to code some easy stuff first. Expect more from me in the future. :)

So... hello. I'm a MPT coder... or something. :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

hurray for Jojo!
I cannot code this well, but had myself involved to some game developing about 4-5 years ago, and i know how hard/big effort is this.

Expecting more from (any of) you in future and will betatest like a lunatic. =)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Jojo"It may look a bit selfish that I only cared about my own bug reports and feature requests so far
Well starting from your own bug reports and feature request is quite good starting point because you probably know quite well how to improve those.

Sam_Zen

I've already noticed these activities lately. Very nice, Jojo!
It's great, if someone wants to spend time in the dev of OMPT.
And I think, own bugreports or not, that you have the right attitude about what's important or not.

bvanoudtshoorn

Awesome! Nice work, Jojo! :D Like S_Z, I'd already noticed. Keep it up!

LPChip

I've chatted with you behind the scenes too, but who cares if I say it once more :nuts:

Nice Jojo. I'm confident that you'll be able to do it, and yes, you were selfish :nuts: I'm proud of you! :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

aww, thanks for your nice comments :)
and yeah, i've even coded a new feature that i didn't request myself! :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

älskling

LPChip

Jojo proved himself being able to be a coder.

I had a chat with Relabs and we decided that it doesn't hurt having another coder assigned to the team. :D

This means that from now on, Jojo has moderator rights to the development forums.

Congrats m8 :) You deserve them. Feel free to contact me about what you can and cannot do :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix