All about Soundtrack music: softwares, history, webradios...

Started by jikoo, September 27, 2008, 02:42:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

jikoo

@Harbinger

Thank you.

@Jojo,

I changed your link.

PS : Waoooow ! Really good sound : Timelord
      I like very much your Javascript MP3 player
Woolyss Tracking | Woolyss Chipmusic

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

Saga Musix

Thanks. The flash mp3 player is EMFF with a custom skin to fit the website colours, btw. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

residentgrey

No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

bvanoudtshoorn

SoundClub was quite a nice little program, actually. It could handle MIDI, S3M, MOD, etc. in a piano-roll interface. You can actually still download it, if you want to. I think I've got a copy somewhere at home, if anyone's interested. Both the DOS and Windows versions...

jikoo

Thanks guys,

@Jojo, thank you for your explanation about your Flash MP3 player. I know EMFF, but never like that ! :wink:

@bvanoudtshoorn, Nice discovery for me : SoundClub. Never heard before. Interesting ! :P
Woolyss Tracking | Woolyss Chipmusic

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

Saga Musix

Well, I wanted a very simple and small, yet powerful and skinnable flash player, and that ruled out JW Player. EMFF is just perfect for me. :)