Females and tracking

Started by Relabsoluness, January 05, 2006, 13:56:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

You'll have to excuse Chip, he likes to hit on girls on the internet  ::)

j/k! Welcome anyway
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

another thing women also do.... is annoy the male... and say... the printer doesent work... or... wat does this button do  :shock:
Eat... Its good for you.

Randilyn

[deleted]

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "SILOH 3005"Don't all men like to hit on all girls anywhere? :P

Well I don't, but i've been shot down so many times, it sapped all my confidence :(
-

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Dj Cruk CHIKIN"another thing women also do.... is annoy the male... and say... the printer doesent work... or... wat does this button do  :shock:

That's some funny shiz, because it's (usually) true
-

wolfe_2k4

Quote from: "rewbs"
Quote from: "SILOH 3005"
Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"This conversation leaves me curious, is there anything out there thats the opposite, like more women then men do it? Cuz I can't think of anything.
Giving birth.
multiple orgasms?

Sex in general.
:)
Manicures.

SHOPPING! :lol:

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "wolfe_2k4"
Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"This conversation leaves me curious, is there anything out there thats the opposite, like more women then men do it? Cuz I can't think of anything.
Giving birth.
multiple orgasms?

Sex in general.
Manicures.

More than one thing at a time

LPChip

Quote from: "wolfe_2k4"
Giving birth.
multiple orgasms?

Sex in general.
Manicures.

More than one thing at a time

Seeing things in different perspective. Famous example, that has been put in a brilliant commercial in NL:

She: Hunny, do I have a fat ass?
He: No
She: So I have a fat ass!
He: No, I said you don't have a fat ass.
She: Yes, when I ask for it. This is going to be a great weekend. :?

:lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cyperkid

back on topic:

i know a girl tracking music - my girl-friend
:shock:
she used to use my old pc when i was out. when she got more into it, she even used to occupy my seat when i was at home.
so i bought her an old ms-dos-pc just for her own use (was lovely 30 euro back in those years)...

[same happened when she saw me playing CIV for the first time  :x]
commodore stole my childhood

vowthorn

meekins down at yomi records is a girl... loads of girls in tracking and digital music... just got to know where to find them ;)
sqaures pushing triangles

Sam_Zen

Maybe the first question here is : why aren't there many female members of this forum ?
I once explained tracking with FastTracker II to my daughter, and she was capable of making some nice pieces after a short time. But after that she went on doing other things.
I wonder, how would a tracker-app would look like if a female programmer would have made it ?

vowthorn

it would hav been complicated :)
sqaures pushing triangles

speed-goddamn-focus

It would have been pink. :D

rncekel

As far as I know, the way women put order in their things is a  complete and unsolvable mistery for men. And I think it is also the other way round; women can't understand the really easy way we put our things in order. So, an application made for women would probably be useless for men, only for women, just as apps made by men tend to be used only by men.

Squirrel Havoc

To go semi-off topic, and since most of us are men, I got a question.

Whats the dumbest thing a girl has ever made you do? And getting married doesn't count  :lol:

My answer would be semi-serious and it would be drop out of school.
-