My picture gallery

Started by psishock, September 01, 2008, 13:19:10

Previous topic - Next topic

psishock

When i'm not in the musical mood and don't have anything else to do, i draw. I've uploaded in the end the most of them in Deviantart, and now i got the idea to share them with this community:

http://dreamshader.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'm sure that many other people like to draw too. Did you made some nice pictures in your life? Have 'em on the net somewhere and care to share them?
I'd really like to check them out.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

KrazyKatz

Amazing stuff man. Multi-talented!
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

älskling

Looks awesome and awesome idea to share it. Only graphics I ever made were covers for songs and they're horrifying (horrifying the bad way (bad the awful way)).

EDIT: BTW, what software do you use?

Saga Musix

Quote from: "psishock"Did you made some nice pictures in your life? Have 'em on the net somewhere and care to share them?
too embarassing! :nuts:
no seriously, i totally SUCK at drawing... :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Oh lol, thank you everyone really for the complements! ^_^

älskling
Well post some of them. =) I'm sure that i'll find some curiosity on them, and others will too.
QuoteBTW, what software do you use?
I use plain photoshop CS2 and a mouse+keyboard, i can't draw well with my hands... did tried, i suck at that. :D
I am favoring the vector graphic, so i can correct my errors, draw curves and resize my shapes easily, so my image will stay "sharp" and precise whatever i do. Everything here (about 97%) is done with vectors, i've added some "traditional" raster here and there when i just couldn't achive what i had in my mind with vectors.

Jojo
Quotetoo embarassing! no seriously, i totally SUCK at drawing...
Aww, come on Jojo, don't be like that =) It does not has to be masterpiece or whatsoever, i'm just curious what are other people making. Everybody has a beginning, and i'm 100% sure, that people are curious 2 about creations, no matter what. (in the matter of fact, lots of really different musics are posted here on forums 2, no person will ridicule anybody here.)

Trying to do something interesting and gathering experience is allways fun for me. ^_^

Sam_Zen

Very nice, this thread.

Quote from: "psishock"When i'm not in the musical mood and don't have anything else to do, i draw.
I share this attitude completely. As a boy I realized my imagination by drawing. Later, sound became the main part.
But I still maintained the graphical activities along the way. In my case now, mostly fractals and terrains.

Deviantart is a nice place.
I checked a few so far, and these are excellent graphic works indeed.

Saga Musix

Quote from: "psishock"Jojo
Quotetoo embarassing! no seriously, i totally SUCK at drawing...
Aww, come on Jojo, don't be like that =) It does not has to be masterpiece or whatsoever, i'm just curious what are other people making. Everybody has a beginning, and i'm 100% sure, that people are curious 2 about creations, no matter what. (in the matter of fact, lots of really different musics are posted here on forums 2, no person will ridicule anybody here.)

Trying to do something interesting and gathering experience is allways fun for me. ^_^
i never drawed anything "for fun". just when i had to :P You can see how ugly my painting skills are if you have a look at my games...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Quotei never drawed anything "for fun". just when i had to.
hmm, imo it's best to not do things "because u had to" unless it's absolute neccessary for keeping your very existence (regular daily jobs example -_-).
When i'm trying to do or learn something new, i'm always looking to find my fun and interest on it, so i can make those things wholeheartedly.
I found out that, if i'm "not willing" to give everything from myself to the activity that i'm doing, it's the best to stop and look for something else. =)