For Speed-focus

Started by Squirrel Havoc, January 03, 2006, 22:54:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

Hey duder, whatever happened to speed-focus.com? I got a weird site everytime I go there. Do you have a new URL?

Last call for SPAM!  :P
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

speed-goddamn-focus

Arrrrrrrrgh! You must be looking for something that isn't there! :D

Actually I installed WordPress eons ago thinking I would use it as a base for a new site. Then I realized I should probably have some content first, cause all work and no play makes speed-focus.com a dull site. Which it is.

If you wonder what happen when you sign up a domain name with the cheapest plac you find that no one has ever heard of, visit //www.kalabalik.org. It's supposed to point to speed-focus.com

rewbs

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"If you wonder what happen when you sign up a domain name with the cheapest plac you find that no one has ever heard of, visit //www.kalabalik.org. It's supposed to point to speed-focus.com
So they took your money, stole the domain name and covered it with ads?
Damn.. that's weak dude. Shame on them! Who are they? Reveal their name so we can shame them!

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "rewbs"
Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"If you wonder what happen when you sign up a domain name with the cheapest plac you find that no one has ever heard of, visit //www.kalabalik.org. It's supposed to point to speed-focus.com
So they took your money, stole the domain name and covered it with ads?
Damn.. that's weak dude. Shame on them! Who are they? Reveal their name so we can shame them!
No, they (nameghost.com) charged me for a year, disappeared from the face of the earth after 6 months and when the year had passed there was no place to renew.

I did some research just now, and it seems nameghost used enom to register domain names. If I enter kalabalik.org at the enom site, I get a message saying it's taken. I also get an offer to make an offer (at least 200$) for the domain. On the other hand, according to internic I'm the registrant (nameghost had set themselves as registrants last time I checked...), so I suppose I'd be making an offer to myself? Perhaps I should email enom and ask them what's up.