Showing my gratitude

Started by LPChip, September 11, 2008, 07:42:05

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I just want to thank each and everyone of you.

The MODPlug Central Forums used to be a very active place 4 or 5 years ago, and it got alot less after the crash a few years ago. Yet, some people remained, and although it has been quite a few people that were active, it never lost its drive, and I see some new people now and then dropping by which is nice to see. Yes, this community is slowly growing again, and its quite active compared to other communities. :)

So thanks for your faith in us, and ofcource, feel free to continue doing that you did :P

Me's happy :D You too? :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Nahkranoth

I like MPC as it is now, though I've joined after the crash and don't know what it was in that days. Just don't want it to be overcrowded, so you won't need to read all those posts :P

tvdude

I have said it a few times before, but I will say it again...and again....and again...in fact I will never stop saying it. The program, and this community, have changed and my life.  I am forever grateful to all involved in this community.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you!
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

älskling

I miss some of the people that used to be here more frequently (rewbs, georg, pph and more) and I think it's a shame that so much information got lost in the crash(es) as MPT never really had any proper documentation. Still, nice that it's still here, and I wouldn't mind even more users as I know there's a lot of people using MPT out there.

Group hug!

LPChip

If it helps (also if not, I don't care for that part :nuts:), I am pleased with the community myself, and I love doing this. :)

I should get some more time in the near future, so I might actually be able to continue the development on the new system.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rakib

I usually dont write that much, since I dont have much to say. But I check this site often to see if there is any new updates and read about stuff. But thanks for beeing the home for the best tracker out there! :D
^^

psishock

Me happy too.... even without mah buckit. :D
I has LPChip and other walruses.  ^_^
Me enjoys stayin'!

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

Nice thread, LPChip. I'm proud to be part of this. As Nahkranoth states, it doesn't have to be overcrowded.
I see new members coming, and it affirms my feeling of a community with dedicated, high-quality people.

bvanoudtshoorn

I like it here. :D It's a good place to discuss system changes (and actually get them implemented!), release your music (and actually get it heard!), and have general discussions (and actually get responses!). :)

LPChip

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"I like it here. :D It's a good place to discuss system changes (and actually get them implemented!), release your music (and actually get it heard!), and have general discussions (and actually get responses!). :)

LOL :lol:

residentgrey

I'm relearning everything LP I studied for an hour last nite. Like I told you I will be ready after our testing at work. Besides I'm starting to think I need to make a good site for myself in order to make it for other people, and I am slowly working on that. We'll see how Mon/Tues goes.

In other words this whole setup WILL get revamped one day. I don't say this often but: I promise.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.