[Album] Bloody Machine (mp3s in zip)-Synth-ish

Started by Oliwerko, August 15, 2008, 17:01:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

9 - I just don't know how to comment this.

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

uncloned

yep - same problem here

I wonder if it was behind a modem 36k transfer rate

psishock

now it's back... -thinks- hmmm, my guess that the server possibly is his personal computer (with broadband internet connection, but very limidet upload speed) that he swiches off tonight. If that's the case wouldn't be more logical to upload the stuff to "yet another free filesharing site" and load their brandwith (that's what they are for), not yours all the time? O_o

Oliwerko

No no, it is not my server, it is a free website hosting FTP which is pretty reliable, but slow. I hate the filesharing sites where you have to click through zilions of adverts until you can download. Perhaps you have some good ones to recommend?

Sam, you don't know how to comment? Is it so bad? Or good? Or does it lack anything to comment?
I am not afraid of death.
I am afraid of murder.

psishock

zippyshare.com, that i found recently.
The good features, what i did noticed:
- No need to register for uploading or downloading
- very simple and reliable upload with upload% meter (just click "choose" from main page and select your file)
- 100mb/file
- mp3s example can be "preview streamed" for downloaders to decide if they like it or not. (useful on bigger files, with slow connections)
- they will wait a whole month after last download with deleting your uploaded file.
- no need to "click through zilions of adverts until you can download", just wait 3-4 seconds and a download link will appear.

Oliwerko

Thanks for tip!

This was really fast and comfortable, thanks again.
Here it is:

BM.zip
I am afraid of murder.

uncloned

Quote from: "Oliwerko"

Sam, you don't know how to comment? Is it so bad? Or good? Or does it lack anything to comment?

Thanks for uploading your work to a new site.

I must hear what made Sam speechless!

Sam_Zen

Seems nice free host indeed. I want to remind the options to upload a file to the ModPlug Download Center as alternative.
2 Oliwerko
It lacks anything to comment.
2 uncloned
That's a challenge of course :) So a re-listen.
The track gets predictable on several moments, every time before I even got the chance to predict something.

Oliwerko

The predictability is predictable (lol), hence the track is made with only one instrument in two channels, not counting the drum track.
It is my favourite though, because its simplicity.

Yeah, I am aware of the ModPlug host space, I'll leave it for some better tracks :P
I am afraid of murder.