Too much spam at download.modplug.com

Started by Nahkranoth, July 07, 2008, 14:31:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Nahkranoth

Do you people know someone who is responsible for download.modplug.com?. I took a glimpse of the uploads page and it looks plain crap, there's too much spam. I can't find any clue how to contact maintainer, maybe you know him/her?
Personally I don't give a $#it, but some part of my brain tells me that I need to call those Higher Powers  :oops:

LPChip

MisterX is the person in charge of the entire site at modplug.com. You can PM him through these forums if required. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

Nahkranoth

Thanks friends! I hope he's the man and he will answer :wink:

LPChip

I'm very sure he is. No one else has access to that machine.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

MisterX

I checked the downloads and cleaned out the spam.  I don't get around to doing it very often, I apologize.  It looked as though a blog spambot attacked the site.
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

Nahkranoth