Main Menu

Started by älskling, July 06, 2008, 10:22:13

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Lol :) Thanks.

It feels good to see that many replies. It tells me why I do this. :)

And ofcource, I appreciate it. :) Thanks again all. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M8!
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Really Weird Person

Hmm, when was that? Strange, happy [extremely] late [or perhaps early now, I am not sure] birthday, LPChip! Strange

LPChip

about 4 months late, but thanks :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

KrazyKatz

I was wandering how you had so many Birthdays in a year :lol: .
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Really Weird Person

That is a good point. I do not think that he his having multiple birthdays, but about 256 parties for that one birthday. I bet that some years he does extremely well though and attracts about 1,048,576 people, about half and half. Half of them being the male friends from his childhood, and the other half being what he may have considered "hot chicks" from his childhood, right, LPChip :lol:. Hmm, where exactly did the terms "hot" (for anybody) and "chick" (for a female) come from anyway. I thought that "hot" was a perception for when you touched something that produced heat and that "chicks" were baby chickens, not female human beings. Strange When you read the end you may wonder who I would consider "hot chicks," right? Come on, you know that you do! :lol:
The answer is that I do not hang around chicken coups, so I am not sure, as I do not recall the last time that I touched a live chick to see if it was hot. Notice the it (as opposed to she).

LPChip

Hot is being used for the term that something is so great that it catches fire.

Chick is an alias for a nice girl so you can talk about them without them knowing it, atleast it used to be for that case.

Really Weird Person

So, that is what you would use if you were to talk about someone behind their back (not a good idea though) I guess. That is different.