Main Menu

Started by älskling, July 06, 2008, 10:22:13

Previous topic - Next topic

älskling

Happy birthday LPChip!

Saga Musix

Oh, nice to know - Happy birthday LPChip :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

KrazyKatz

Happy Bloody Birthday! Don't forget, you are only 27 once!
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Sam_Zen

It's already after midnight, but Happy Birthday LPChip !
I hope you had a nice day..

bvanoudtshoorn

I'll add my (late) congratulations too, LP. :D

LPChip

Thanks guys :)

I had a great day, and seeing this makes it even greater :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Dictator

Late congratulations from me, too. Late is better than never.

rncekel

And from me also

LPChip

Late in what sense? This year or last year? :nuts:

Nahkranoth

Happy birthday, LPChip!
You look much older on your avatar :D

MisterX

I'll add my belated well-wishes too!  Happy B-Day and much appreciation for your continued dedication to MPC!!!!!!!!
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

aGIANTpupafish

Happy bday lpchip.  Hope you had a great day.  Sorry I'm late.
Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.

Waxhead

Happy death day .... err... birth day :)