How can I use own WAV to manufacture MOD

Started by burnning, May 13, 2008, 14:49:43

Previous topic - Next topic

burnning

My English is not well
Cannot use effectively
:oops:

LPChip

You can load them in as samples. Do note that the longer the wave is, the harder it becomes to use. If you want to mix long wave files to a track, MODPlug Tracker might not be your best tool.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

LPChip is right, MPT is not the tool for multitrack mixing of a song.
You have to specify your question, because a WAV is just a format.
It can have a duration of 0.1 seconds or 7 minutes.
Somehow the difference between a sample and a song.
And do you mean 'own' WAV, or 'one' WAV ?

As communication experiment, with a demand to you :
Please make the text of your question again, typed in your own language, and just post it like that.

(I have discovered that most forum-scripts can handle different languages, even with different characters.
So with short messages, often a quick web-translator could be enough to read the actual message and get the point.)

(he descubierto que la mayoría de las foro-escrituras pueden manejar diversas idiomas, uniformes con diversos caracteres.
Tan con los mensajes cortos, a menudo un tela-traductor rápido podía ser bastante para leer el mensaje real y para conseguir el punto.)

(我发现多数论坛剧本可能处理不同的语言, 用不同的字符。如此以短的消息, 一个快的网译者能经常是足够读实际消息和得到点。)

If this works, of course it shouldn't be used out of lazyness, but only if the lack of skill in English is too weak.
So it deteriorates the quality and essence of the question or comment.

burnning

哈哈哈哈  :lol:
我的英语的确不好 如果我使用母语,可能你们会不明白我的意思.

---- Translation using babelfish -----
Ha ha ha ha  :lol:

my English is not indeed good if I use the mother tongue, is possible you to meet does not understand my meaning
--------

Sam_Zen

I was not joking. Any means to make communication better is a bonus.
I must admit that the translation of Babelfish probably is quite crappy sometimes.

But this is a forum about software, a technical thing. So using the right words and expressions is quite important.
So sometimes it needs two different versions of the question, or remark, to be able to interpret it correctly.

burnning

我要使用的是一些从游戏里提出出来的WAV文件

Rough translation (so please correct me if I'm wrong):
I have a WAV file which I want to use for a game.

LPChip

I advice to not make a module based on a single wave file. Not only would it be pointless, but it will also use more resources.

You're better of making an MP3 or OGG version of the wave file, and find a way to use that in your game.

行情: 我有我想要使用为赛的一个WAV 文件。 I 忠告不做模块根据一个唯一波浪文件。它不仅会是无意义的, 但它并且将使用更多资源。 您是好做MP3 或OGG 版本波浪文件, 和发现方式使用那在您的游戏。
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

burnning

OH !NO!
My WAV files extraction from game

I want to use these WAV files to manufacture section of musics

Sometimes uses English to be better

LPChip

Aha!

You have recorded parts of the game music to separate wav files, and you want to create a module out of it?

You can just load them in as samples in the sample tab.

Navigate to the treeview and drag your wave files to the black window in the sampletab.

Aha! 您记录游戏音乐的部份分离wav 文件, 并且您想要创造模块在它外面吗? 您能装载他们如同样品在样品制表符。 驾驶对treeview 和扯拽您的波浪文件对黑窗口在sampletab 。

Sam_Zen

(Didn't read LPChips post while writing this)
Ahh.. I think, I'm getting an idea about this.
So you extracted several WAV files from a game. Taken from the soundtrack.
Now you want to use these sounds to make music with OMPT ?
I think you have to consider these "recordings" as raw material.
Before using it in OMPT as a WAV, often some preparation work has to be done.
If the soundfiles are quite long, like tens of seconds, find a way to split this sample into more pieces.
It's easier to handle within OMPT, and if one want the original, it could still be played in the right order.
~
(沒有讀LPChips 崗位當寫這) Ahh. 。我認為, 我有一個想法對此。如此您從賽提取了幾個WAV 文件。採取從電影配樂。
現在您想要使用這些聲音做音樂與OMPT?
我認為您必須考慮這些"錄音" 作為原材料。以前使用它在OMPT 作為WAV, 一些準備工作必須經常被完成。
如果soundfiles 是相當長的, 像十倍秒鐘, 發現一個方式分裂這個樣品成更多片斷
。它更加容易處理在OMPT 之內, 並且如果你想要原物, 它能仍然被演奏在正確的次序。

~
(Still having trouble adjusting the right linefeeds in the converted text)
As we go along with this, just out of curiousity I Babelfished this Classical Chinese back to English, and got :
~
(Has not read the LPChips post when writes this) Ahh.. I believed that, I have an idea regarding this. So you have withdrawn several WAV document from the match. Adopts dubs in music from the movie. Now you want to use these sounds to make the music and OMPT? I thought you must consider these "records" to take the raw material. Before uses it to take WAV in OMPT, some preparatory works must frequently complete. If soundfiles is quite long, likes ten time of seconds, discovered a way splits this sample Cheng Kengto the piece. It was easier to process in OMPT, and if you want the original, it could still play in the correct order.
~
Well... The linefeeds are lost again. And the translation becomes quite fuzzy..

burnning

Please tell me some shortcut key
THX

Sam_Zen

I'm afraid there is not a direct shortcut to import a sample.
Going to the Sample page can be done with Alt+S, but that's it.
Maybe a custom shortcut could be defined, but I have no experience with that, so no knowledge.

burnning

How can let two WAV document synchronization play?

LPChip

Quote from: "burnning"How can let two WAV document synchronization play?

In the pattern editor, place both waves on the same row, with the same speed/note

Eg:

C-4 01 .. ...|C-4 02 .. ...
--- .. .. ...|--- .. .. ...

burnning