.52 "Recent files" behave in a strange way

Started by Saga Musix, May 07, 2008, 16:23:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.52

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
not tested

Description of the bug:
Now this is a really odd behaviour. Let's say, you open file1.it. Now it's visible in the "recent files" list. Now close the tracker and re-open it. Voilà, it's not in the list anymore! Now open file2.it. It's displayed in the recent files list. Close the tracker again, open it again! Now file1.it is visible again, but file2.it is not! Close it again, open it again and voilà, file2.it is there, too. It seems like files are only visible after the tracker has been openend 2 times after the file has been added to the recent files list...?

Edit: Moved to issue tracker: http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=26
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

The recent files are being stored in the ini file. I bet there's a bug in an update situation somewhere...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

I also noticed something like this: when I examined this it seemed that it had something to do with closing and reopening OMPT was enough, but it might be a different problem than this one.