.48 Save As Mp3 became unavailable

Started by Michael_Rybak, May 06, 2008, 09:29:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_Rybak

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48

Description of the bug:
I'm using "Save As Mp3" option rather often, and everything was fine till now.

Recently I was reinstalling some codes and installing new usb microphone (and maybe doing something else), and it became unavailable :(

The MPEG Layer3 codec is 100% installed (I can use it from WinAMP to ecnode from WAV to mp3), but in File menu of MPT the "Save As MP3" item is disabled no matter how many times I reinstall the codec pack (I tried several codec packs, including K-Lite, and Lame codec by itself).

I've searched the forum for similar problems and couldn't find one. I've found a suggestion to put an mp3 codec to ModPlug's plugin folder, but I couldn't find that folder (or where to specify one).

Sorry if this has already been answered and I failed to find that.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

bvanoudtshoorn

Try putting BladeEnc.dll in your MPT folder directly.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

yupp... that's not a real bug...
(though i'm also experiencing strange stuff with "save as mp3" at times)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Michael_Rybak

bvanoudtshoorn, you do know you are my hero, don't you?

thanks, i'm happy again! :)

Saga Musix

if this means that your problem is solved, please edit your initial post a change (S=O) to (S=C) in the title :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Michael_Rybak

Jojo, thanks, i thought moderators do that rather than topic-starters. anyway, someone already did :)

LPChip

Quote from: "Michael_Rybak"Jojo, thanks, i thought moderators do that rather than topic-starters. anyway, someone already did :)

We usually do if people post that its solved. :) But you also have the power to do it yourself, and if you wish to do that, it helps us too :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Michael_Rybak

Quoteand if you wish to do that, it helps us too

thanks, i see :)