Weird "That username has already been taken" messa

Started by Wodd, December 18, 2005, 04:37:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Wodd

<html>
<body>
<p>That's weird. I tried to post with my user name (Really Weird Person), but I get an error of "That username has already been taken". Why is that?

LPChip

Whats with the html tags? Html isn't allowed in this forum.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

That is just for the fun of it. I have a question for you. I keep getting a weird error about some keyboard file when I open MPT? It says "Can't open file keyboard config file C:\OpenMPT_1.17RC1_P4-Athlon\OpenMPT1.17RC1_P4-Athlon64\default.mkb for reading." Why am I getting this error?

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"I keep getting a weird error about some keyboard file when I open MPT? It says "Can't open file keyboard config file C:\OpenMPT_1.17RC1_P4-Athlon\OpenMPT1.17RC1_P4-Athlon64\default.mkb for reading." Why am I getting this error?
The error probably occurs because the file doesn't exist in that location(have you deleted it or moved it somewhere?). If you have default.mkb or some other keyboard config file somewhere, it can manually be loaded from setup->keyboard->load keys...

Really Weird Person

How come MPT won't play midis (I thought that it did)? When I open a midi file, it acts as though the song has no samples, weird. I do know that Winamp plays them just fine, though.

Really Weird Person

How do I make a new topic in this forum? I do not see a  button anywhere that allows that, weird, odd, wodd, odd, weird.

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"How come MPT won't play midis (I thought that it did)? When I open a midi file, it acts as though the song has no samples, weird. I do know that Winamp plays them just fine, though.

You can read about it in the other topic you made

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"How do I make a new topic in this forum? I do not see a button anywhere that allows that, weird, odd, wodd, odd, weird.
You probably bookmarked this topic. Click on the "General Chatter" text link and then press the "New Topic" button.