[ALBUM] BooT-SectoR-ViruZ - Anti-Matter | ALL ITs NOW!

Started by BooT-SectoR-ViruZ, September 18, 2006, 17:12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"since the new album should be finished (and released) in the next months i'm thinking of making this thing here available as .it
haven the IT files is always nicer than having the MP3s :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Jojo"
Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"since the new album should be finished (and released) in the next months i'm thinking of making this thing here available as .it
haven the IT files is always nicer than having the MP3s :)
having the cd is even better  :P

to make it more comfortable here's the link to the it-pack again:
http://breakcorezecke.de/Anti-Matter%20-%20Viral%20Coding%20Devices.rar
(be sure to have a look at the readme.txt first)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Harbinger

Quick question, BSV: Is this song typical (or atypical) of the rest of the album?

I'm more inclined to buy an unknown CD if i know the style i'm getting. Remember NIN's Pretty Hate Machine? Half the songs were what could loosely call "ballads"! The few Industrial rock songs on that excellent album (such as "Head Like A Hole" and "That's What I Get") made the price of admission ALMOST maddening....

The point is, do all the songs fit into one general genre in your album?

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

i'd say it's all "rhythmic noise/breakcore melange"....
just download the module-pack and answer the question yourself.
(only american mailorder that's supposed to have it is "storming the base" btw... )

P.S: yeah, that NIN album sucked....

mrvegas

Just listened to the free mp3.  Although this genre is not really my style, I have to admit the drum programming was pretty cool.  You obviously know what you're doing technically.

xincbox

i loved that 'deep down below' tune, i even used it in a college 'radio mix' project thing! is there no chance i could get a mp3 zip copy of this CD? pretty please!  8)

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "xincbox"
i loved that 'deep down below' tune, i even used it in a college 'radio mix' project thing! is there no chance i could get a mp3 zip copy of this CD? pretty please!  8)

slsk?  ::)